background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

summer...i mean, spring time fun!

Mr. Taylor playing on a beautiful spring day. 
{Can you see his crazy bed hair?}


Not quite sure what the boys are doing here.  
They always find new ways to play.


This is my nephew, Elyas, whom I adore!  Taylor was so excited to hold the baby while we visited my family last weekend.  I think Mr. T is going to be a wonderful big brother!


This day felt like summer for sure!  I believe it reached 90F outside so it was perfect for the little pool...


...and the water guns!  Noah was kind enough to share some of the water from his water gun with my shirt.  Don't worry...Mommy got him back!


 Of course it was most fun to squirt each other.


 I like this picture.  Taylor splashing Noah and Noah squirting Taylor...brothers.


 The next day was another hot summer-like day.  We spent the morning building things with wood...



...and the afternoon playing in the pool and sprinkler.  
I adore this picture!!  This will be hanging on my wall some where.  They are just too cute!



When Daddy got home we grilled hotdogs and corn on the cob {best way to have corn!}.  
We also had salad, baked beans, fresh fruit, and pasta salad...so good and we were so full!  
{Isn't he cute!?}



 Less than a dollar for this all day entertainment.



This is a little blurry, but I love how much they love each other!  Makes my heart sing with joy.  We were outside from 4ish to 8pm that day.  It was beautiful!


What a perfect couple of days.  I love the sun shine and I love the warm weather!  Sadly, today the high is in the 50's but that makes me appreciate the sunshine even more.  

I can't wait to make more summer or spring memories!

Side note:photos are compliments of my phone.  I am never very good at grabbing our actual camera, but I must say, they didn't turn out half bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment