background

Friday, June 17, 2011

cherish each moment.

Waking up to find the boys have made their own breakfast of strawberries and string cheese.

Noah looking at me with a smile and saying, "I can't believe we're having another baby!"

Spending the day in our backyard with a beautiful friend and her two boys.

Holding my two year old while he falls asleep in my arms.

Watching Miss Lillyann Grace move and kick.

Each time I breath, Noah thinks his baby sister, Lilly, is moving.

The way he looks at me like I'm the only one in the world while taking my hand in his.  {I melt}

Quiet time with my God, His word, and my fav cup of coffee, courtesy of my Keurig {from the one mentioned above}.  And during these moments I find the strength and peace I need to keep moving forward, following His will {even thought it can be painful}.

My neighbor brought over 4 packs of diapers, baby lotion, baby soap, and one of the cutest newborn outfits I've ever seen!  I will certainly miss her, her thoughtfulness, and kind words.

Quiet nights sitting outside watching all 3 of my boys catch lightning bugs.

The feeling of accomplishment when I see the beautiful flowers growing in the flower beds.

Finding out our second offer on our house was accepted.  Since before we were married, Alan and I talked about owning our own home.  I cannot believe we are headed in that direction and will be able to bring our baby girl home to a house we own.

Building relationships with the most unlikely people.  I'm talking about the people who vowed from the moment they met you that they would not like you or give you the time of day yet they become some of the most fun people you have ever been around!!  I will sure miss late night movies and snow cones. (:

Peace that comes from God's creations.  I love being outside!

Watching someone grow into who God is creating them to be.  As a youth pastor's wife I had a front-row seat to this.  I will miss being apart of their lives on a frequent basis.  They have taught me more than they will ever know and I love each one of them greatly!

My two boys sharing a blanket, laying on the floor, while watching a movie.  So sweet!

Random hugs, kisses, and I love yous from my four year old.  He has the most tender heart!

Just a few thoughts/things I want to be sure to remember even when life is hectic and crazy.  Stopping to dwell on the blessings in life is so uplifting.

1 comment:

  1. (((Hugs))) I hear you, Marcey. Beautiful moments, each and every one of them. God is so good!!! :o) Love you and can't wait to be able to visit since you will be living so close!!! :o)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete