background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

what was i thinking?

This post will not be very long because I have so much to do before tomorrow.  Alan and I have talked about having a garage sale for a while and finally decided this weekend would work out great.  I have been sorting through our stuff for weeks now but I would take my time and was not motivated to get much done.  I am great at procrastinating and leave most of the work for the last few days.  {not a good idea!}  Combine that with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and pregnancy, it makes for a challenging time.  And on top of all that, I am beginning to feel pains in my hips and back just like I did when pregnant with Taylor.  Ugh!  Please excuse my constant complaining!  Sometimes it helps to be able to put into words the frustration I am feeling. (:

I just need to remember that it is not the end of the world if I don't accomplish everything I intended to for the sale.  *Sigh*  And it will be worth it in the end.  My house already looks less clustered with a lot of items out of it.  Maybe next time I will remember not to wait till the day before to do the bulk of the work?  I hope so!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, with the sale and the hip/back pain - I had that too! And if you don't have time to get everything out you wanted to for the sale, you can always sell the rest on craigslist! :) Wish I could come shop at your house! I can always use boy clothes, Peyton grows so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaite, I have a TON of boys clothes! I never realized how many there were until I laid them all out. Newborn-18mo does not even fit on two tables. I wish you lived closer so I could give them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I would totally take them, except Peyton's already into 24 month size! Crazy! Wish I could be there to help you with the sale, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I miss you both soo much.. Glad to hear you are moving back Marcey we will have to get together and have a play date.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete