background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

picture overload.

I was going to post my first wordless Wednesday but I could NOT pick just one picture to share!  

Sunday was a beautiful day outside!  My sister stopped by because she found an adorable outfit for Miss Girl and I convinced her to stay and play. (:  My sweet nephew, Elyas, loved the swing!



 Lilly also enjoyed swinging with Mommy.  Oh how I love to kiss those chubby cheeks!



Yesterday, the boys and I got to enjoy seeing Veggie Tales Live with Grammy!




We may or may not have been a little bored during intermission...




 What a fun night!


3 comments:

  1. Love these pics Marcey!! I hope they have another Veggie Tales Live event close by when Addie gets a little older....she's just now getting into them :)\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashlie! (: It is worth seeing for sure! I bet Addie will LOVE it! Taylor was completely in awe. I had a very hard time getting him to look at the camera. lol

      Delete