background

Thursday, August 2, 2012

the battle.

I need to blog more about this food journey I am on.  I seriously think about it every, single day.  But really, I have been waiting until I have good news to share before I feel motivated to actually type something out.  I need to get over that.  I know it would help keep me be accountable for my choices if I posted the good, the bad, and the ugly. My very sweet friend Megan is on a journey similar to my own and I can't help but be so amazed at her honesty in her most recent post {and in all her post, really}.  Thank you Megan for your bravery and encouraging me to keep going!  

So friends, if it's been a while since you have heard from me ...check up on me. (:  

forever His,
marcey♥


2 comments:

  1. Love you, friend. Thanks for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are giving yourself credit Marcey for walking on days that makes a steam bath feel like a cold shower. Baby steps. If you concentrate on one thing...then you can concentrate on the next thing. Listen to me giving you advice when I have not been up on the bike in uh....mumblethreemumbledaysmumble.

    ReplyDelete