background

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

directions.

Whew!  Sometimes you just need to recharge, am I right?  Sharing my story sure took a lot out of me.  Maybe I am alone here, but being so open and vulnerable is a scary, and at times draining, thing.  I mean, I am giving people I know, and most of which I don't know, solid ammo to hurt me if they so choose.  Plus, those that do know me may change how they view me.  But really, that last part does not bother me.  I was obedient to what God asked of me, so I just rest in Him, knowing His ways are greater than mine and He is in charge.  I have tried it on my own with out His help, and well...you all have probably read how that turned out!  Pain.  Hurt.  Heartache.


Since opening up on the www, I have been praying, asking God what His plan is for my blog specifically.  I don't want it to be anything that is my own doing, for my own personal gain.  I want to encourage the hearts of those who read.  I want to point each sweet soul to Jesus and His redeeming, perfect, ever-loving grace.  I also want to be real with you all.  I know God can use my mess to bring others closer to Himself.

So until next time, know that He wants you to know Him personally.  He wants to show you a love you have never known.  Take time today to seek Him...you will find Him.

"17 How precious are your thoughts concerning me, 
God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand-
when I awake, I am still with you."
psalm 139:17-18


forever His,
marcey ♥

3 comments:

  1. Also, I was wondering if you took your photos or if you hired that part out? If so can I get their contact information so that I can hire them to shoot some for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mr. Combs, you sure are silly (:

    ReplyDelete