background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

eleven things.

Thank you to one of my most favorite people on this earth, Megan, for tagging me in this fun little blog game...er, whatever it's called.

Alright, so here it goes...

There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions.
5. Tag 5 friends and go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.

Picture of myself:




Eleven random things:

One: {this is harder than I thought!} I absolutely LOVE spring because it reminds be of an Alaskan summer...I really miss Alaska and two very special people that live there. (:

Two: I eat eggs, toast, and milk for breakfast nearly every morning and just recently added coffee, yum!

Three: I have not worn make-up for 10 days now and it sure has been super nice!  Since my post about wanting to majorly cut back on things that are unnecessary I have put on mascara twice.  I realize this may not be new for some of you, but it is very new for me.  I'd have a hard time, in the past, going anywhere without my face 'on.'

Four: The first time I saw my hubby, Alan, {in 2001},  I remember thinking to myself..."Is he a guy I could like?  Nah, he has a MNU {MidAmerica Nazarene University} t-shirt on and who would go to a school like that."  hahaha...sorry, that makes me laugh 

Five:  I have a really hard time not putting a (: after each on of these random things and I almost always have them through out every text I send.

Six:  I saw this blog game thing on a friend of a friends blog and I secretly hoped Megan would get tagged and then she would tag me and hooray!  I get to do it!  It is the simple things in life, people.

Seven: I am not a fan of Pinterest.  Does that make me crazy?

Eight: I currently have spit up lovingly placed on my right shoulder and down my back.  Can you blame me for not wanting to change my shirt for a fourth time today?

Nine: I really, really enjoy cleaning floors.  There is something about vacuuming and moping that I just love.  I like to see all the dirt cleaned up and how shiny the floors are.  Ok...this DOES make me crazy.

Ten: I hope someday that we can live in a house on a few acres, or more, just enough land to have a few animals...like chickens, horses, and cows.  

ELEVEN! I am a chap-stick-aholic and have been since 8th grade.



11 questions from Mrs. Megan Keith:

1. In one word, how would you describe your first kiss? Perfect (:

2. Do you like your passport/drivers license picture? Most certainly not!

3. If you had $100 to spend on yourself, how would you spend it? This is hard!  I don't spend money on myself very often.  Um, hair-cut, pedicure, and new shoes!

4. What is your go-to coffee order? Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte...oh, those little guys are my favorite, favorite!

5. What is your biggest insecurity? Oo...good question...that is someone really knew my past and the very poor choices I made, they my look down apon me.

6. Your hair looks best: straight or curly? I like it straight for sure

7: What is the most embarrassing thing in your fridge right now? Oh dear...lol! {had to go look} Because of our limited food budget, our fridge is usually on the empty side, so I'd say some shredded chicken from about 2.5 weeks ago.  Better take care of that!

8: What is one thing you would do different about your wedding day?  Hire different photographers, but really, it was perfect.  I enjoyed every minute!

9: What is one facebook-ism that gets on your nerves?  What is a facebook-ism anyway?  I don't like it when people are constantly complaining about their life...negativity is something I try to avoid.

10: What is your guilty obsession?  Facebook...lol!  I check that thing WAY to much!  Need to change that, too.

11: What is thing/rule you had as a child that you will be sure your children also follow/learn?  We try to be very careful of what our children watch.  When I was growing up, I didn't watch anything that my Mom had not already 'previewed' and nothing over PG-13 till I was 13.

Now 11 questions for the bloggers I tag:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your go to meal when in a time crunch?
3. What is your favorite color and why?
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
6. Who sent the last text message you received?
7. What is under your bed?
8. What is your favorite time of day?
9. If you are going to be home all day with no company, do you stay in your pjs or get dressed/ready for the day?
10. What did you dream about last night?
And finally, 11: What is the strangest thing you saw recently?

Goodness...that took longer than I though!  I tag...AlanTina, AmandaAshlie, and Kim!  Have fun friend! (:

2 comments:

  1. I don't like Pinterest either! Yay! It overwhelms me. So glad I'm not alone! I too want to add a :) to EVERYTHING. I hope it doesn't annoy people :) Thanks for sharing! P.S. Chapstick is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete