background

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

i'm gonna do it.

God certainly can work miracles, without a doubt!  He has been faithful time and time again in my life and just in the last 2 weeks has blown me away with the mountains He has moved for myself, my family, and friends.

Where would I be without His never-ending grace and mercy?  Surely, it would not be a pretty place at all.  And this week I have the humble privileged to share with you about the bad and ugly place God brought be out of.  So, friends, please pray for me and ask God to use my story to draw someone closer to Himself, all for His glory.

the Lord's,
marcey ♥

10 comments:

  1. Praying! God IS going to use you! He already has in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean you will be sharing your story in your voice for that one person who needs to hear how you say it? Or did you mean something else? Have you seen that graph with the circle with an X in it that says "you are here?" and the circle is your comfort zone? Then out to the far right or left is a small circle that reads "Where the miracles happen".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your comment, Tina! Yes, that part of the book spoke loudly to me regarding this and you are so right about miracles happen when we are outside of our comfort zone. It is then that we rely on God and He can do His work.

      I adore you (:

      Delete